The dbSpectra DSRMC06 Series multicoupler is designed to allow field unit talkback from difficult low-noise radio sites when critical communications are necessary.
- Available in all land mobile radio bands from VHF through 900 MHz.
- Low noise figure and excellent RF gain for improved system sensitivity.
- High output third-order intercept point (IP3) for intermodulation interference immunity.
- Small size for easy rack integration – takes up only one rack unit.
- Wide range of AC or, optionally, DC power capability with low power requirements.
- LED and dry contact output alarm reporting – provides positive indication of LNA issues.
- Front panel 30 dB decoupled test port to allow testing all connected receivers.
- Electronic step attenuator for adjusting overall gain in 1 dB increments.
- Connections for adding a post-LNA filter – to provide filtering without affecting noise figure.
- The output eight-way splitter is self-terminating – no external loads are needed.